‘Do Everything in Love’
1 Corinthians 16:14
Eastnor Primary School is committed to inspiring every individual who is a understood and respected as a precious child of God. We embed the Christian value of love across school life because we believe that a person who feels loved, secure and happy can flourish and embrace life in all its fullness. We encourage everyone to achieve their potential, develop their talents, celebrate their uniqueness and rejoice in their relationships with others.
At Eastnor our core value is love. This value is clear to see in the strong, trusted relationships that are shared between the whole of our school community.
Our school motto: 'Inspire and Achieve’ is lived out every day because our pupils feel truly valued and ‘inspired’ by the adults they are working with. They also ‘achieve’ wonderful things because they have confidence in their own ability and a belief they can and will succeed.
At Eastnor C of E Primary School we value: Ourselves, Each other, The world and God
Our aim is to inspire each child to think and feel positively about themselves and other people and to grow with an enthusiastic understanding of life and learning. Our wish is that children leave the school with rich and happy memories and confidence and faith in their own unique qualities. We want them to ask big questions, have a sense of their own spirituality and to strive to achieve their best in everything they do.
As a Church of England school we seize the opportunity to educate for wisdom, knowledge and skills: for hope and aspiration: for community and living well together and for dignity and respect. Our aim is to help all children realise their full potential by: -
- Fostering confidence, delight and discipline in seeking wisdom; opening up horizons of hope and aspiration; promoting the qualities of character that enable people to flourish together in community; and embracing a deep respect and dignity for the equality of everyone.
- Providing a safe, happy, inclusive and stimulating environment for learning at the heart of the community, in which everyone is special and all are valued and equal.
- Developing a love of learning: Promoting educational and cultural excellence, through academic rigour, innovation, creativity and deep spiritual development.
- Learning to love through faith: Promoting understanding and respect for the Christian faith and for the spiritual, cultural and moral values of others, valuing and celebrating diversity and individuality.
- Helping children develop lively enquiring minds and a love of learning, enabling them to flourish and find the strength through wisdom, acknowledge their weaknesses and build their resilience so they can fulfil their potential.
- Nurturing resilient individuals who are able to cope with life’s joys and disappointments and who are able to engage in a lifelong search for meaning and purpose, seek human flourishing and practical wisdom through positive personal character virtues.
- Celebrating individualism and uniqueness: Through God’s light, foster children’s and adult’s uniqueness, leadership and courageous advocacy so that they can shine their light throughout the community.
- Opening our eyes to a bigger world: Encourage tolerance, teamwork and cooperation, and build relationships on mutual respect and self-discipline.
- Being part of the common good: Working together to challenge, inspire and motivate all our children to become successful, confident and caring global citizens within our diverse world. Engender a sense of belonging and building strong relationships between school, home, Church, Eastnor Estate and the wider community.