For this is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.
1 John 3:11
'To Inspire and Achieve’
At Eastnor C of E Primary School we value: Ourselves, Each other, The world and God
Our aim is to inspire each child to think and feel positively about themselves and other people and to grow with an enthusiastic understanding of life and learning. We believe that children achieve their potential when they are happy, have fun, feel nurtured and grow from a foundation of strong Christian Values. Our wish is that children leave the school with rich and happy memories and confidence and faith in their own unique qualities. We want them to ask big questions, have a sense of their own spirituality and to strive to achieve their best in everything they do.
As a Church of England school we seize the opportunity to educate for wisdom, knowledge and skills: for hope and aspiration: for community and living well together and for dignity and respect. Our aim is to help all children realise their full potential by: -
- Creating a welcoming, happy, and purposeful atmosphere.
- Inspiring a positive approach to life and learning.
- Embedding a sense of faith and spirituality within a Christian context and an ethos based on a strong sense of Christian values.
- Developing local and global community awareness
- Creating a rich, stimulating and caring environment which secures every child and celebrates their achievements.
- Promoting high expectations of the individual in all aspects of the curriculum and life of the school.
- Ensuring each child reaches their full potential, supporting those who find learning difficult and challenging the most able children.
- Valuing each child as an individual, developing self-reliance, independence and an understanding of what they bring to the world.
- Developing a love of learning and of life and an appreciation of their surroundings.
- Engendering a sense of belonging and building strong relationships between school, home, Church, Eastnor Estate and the wider community